The Water Crisis is real and it’s happening at a pace sooner than we can google it. Our natural water resources are depleting -
- Rivers are drying up
- Glaciers are melting
- Groundwater levels are touching the zero level mark
If we do nothing about it right now, then we might have just a few years to live and this is something that should bring chills down your body.
In 2018, the Composite Water Management Index by Niti Aayog reported -
- 21 major cities including Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Mumbai and Hyderabad are under threat of reaching zero groundwater levels by 2020
- Resulting in an eventual loss of six per cent in the country’s GDP.
There are two major reasons for this Water Crisis:
- Lack of infrastructure for treating wastewater generated both by domestic households and industries.
- Overexploitation of water resources resulting in water pollution.
Having just 4% of the world’s water resources and despite hosting 17% of the world’s population, India generates 61,754 million litres of sewage on a daily basis out of which it has the capacity to treat just 22,963 million litres per day.
Reasons behind this massive generation of sewage:
- A population of 1.3 billion increasing at a rate of 1.02 per cent.
- A constant increase in manufacturing and construction activities.
Due to the above-mentioned reasons, most of the sewage generated by domestic households and industries get released into the natural water resources further leading to:
- Water Scarcity
- Water Pollution
How can we treat wastewater for reusable purposes:
In order to tackle the situation, ROCHEM India has brought in wastewater purification systems providing highly effective and efficient solutions.
ROCHEM India has imbibed the following technologies in its wastewater purification & treatment plants:
- Disc Tube Reverse Osmosis
- Spiral+ Reverse Osmosis
- Waste Heat Evaporator (WHE)
- Nano & Ultra Filtration
- Zero Liquid Discharge
Starting its quest back in 1992, ROCHEM India provides 360-degree solutions including:
- Manufacturing, and
- Installing its Separation Systems with Advanced Membrane Module Technology
ROCHEM India caters to all kinds of industries ranging from textiles to oil & gas, providing customised wastewater treatment solutions for reuse purposes and creating an environment worth living for the coming generations.
Save, recycle & reuse water, install your wastewater purification plant now:
E-mail - sales @rochemindia.net
Call - +91 (22) 6704 9000
To know more Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.